Asked by saurabhchaddha4205 | 3rd Jun, 2020, 04:22: PM
Chemical bonding is formation of chemical bond which is an attraction between two atoms in a molecule to maintain stability.
Answered by Ravi | 3rd Jun, 2020, 09:25: PM
- Sir , How can we compare the Electonegativty of Hybrid Orbitals . OR plz explain me how to write them in INC or DEC order
- Structure of Xef2
- formal charge on O3
- What is Py + Py bond
- Bonding for carbon tetrachloride
- What is hybridization
- why electron free in copper wire
- Calculate the number of sigma bonds and pi bonds in 2-propyl pent -1-ene?
- What are the limitations of Octet rule.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number