can you give me some mcqs or practice paper so that I can check my practice skills of physics.also give me some tips on how I can do my best in my boardexams.thankyou
Asked by krishnapriya20 | 26th Feb, 2015, 07:09: PM
You can register and log on to our website www.topperlearning.com
If you have already registered, then there you will find a large and exhaustive set of data for MCQ's, SAQ's, etc for the entire science and maths section for all the chapters.
You can also get a lot of practice tests and also a good set of sample as well as past year papers.
Doing well in exam needs practice and hard work. You should clear all your concepts, study all the definitions and derivations and solve a large amount of numericals. By doing so you will gain enough confidence to do well in your exams.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Feb, 2015, 10:59: AM
- An object 4 cm in size is placed 25 cm in a front of concave mirror of focal length 15 cm. find nature postion and size of the image draw the ray digram to show the formation of image in this case?
- CAN U SEND ME THE IMPORTANT FORMULAE IN LIGHT REFLECTION AND REFRACTION
- radius of curvature of a concave mirror is twenty five centimeter what is its focal length
- Draw the ray diagram when the object is kept between F1 and 2F1 of the convex lens. with the help of the diagram mention the position and nature of the image formed.
- What is light
- what is light
- A man is 6.0 ft tall, what is the smallest size plane mirror he can use to see his entire image ?
- question no. 15
- laws of reflection
- physics ch 1 light numerical
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number