light is traveling in straight line?
Asked by officialnishantyadavji | 13th Jun, 2022, 01:09: PM
The property of light travelling in a straight line is called as the rectilinear propagation of light.
A light source can be seen only if there is a straight-line path between the source and our eyes.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Jun, 2022, 01:33: PM
- In recent days what alternative we used for silvering of mirror?
- what is the cause of reflection of light
- we are unable to see our image in a plane mirror from every angle but we can see a chair in a room anywhere. Why?
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
- what is light
- when refraction does not cause when incident ray is normal to a interface
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number