CBSE Class 10 - Reflection of Light Videos
Formation of images in plane mirror
This video explains the application of characteristics of images formed by plane mirror while solving numericals based on plane mirror
- describe the refraction taking place in the rainbow formation
- what is defination of light
- What are the values of the angle of incidence, and the angle of reflection for normal incidence on the plane mirror surface?
- What is reflection
- In recent days what alternative we used for silvering of mirror?
- what is the cause of reflection of light
- we are unable to see our image in a plane mirror from every angle but we can see a chair in a room anywhere. Why?
- light is traveling in straight line?
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.