by what least number should 4000 be divided so as to obtain a number which is a perfect cube
Asked by meenakship1202 | 5th Nov, 2020, 03:15: PM
Prime Factorisation of 4000 = 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5
→ So, 4000 should be divided by 4 to obtain a number which is a perfect cube and i.e 1000.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 8th Jan, 2021, 10:12: AM
- what is the cube of 8
- The three numbers are in the ratio 2ratio 3ratio5 the sum of their cubes is 3456 0 34560 34560
- what is cube?
- Find the smallest number by which 192 need to be divided to obtain a perfect cube
- Show that 189 is not a perfect cube.
- Show that 74088 is a perfect cube. Also, find the number whose cube is 74088.
- Which of the following numbers is a perfect cube? i) 46656 ii) 5324
- Find the cubes of the following numbers: i) ii) 0.06 iii)
- Which of the following are cubes of an even number? i) 216 ii) 729 iii) 3375
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number