The three numbers are in the ratio 2ratio 3ratio5 the sum of their cubes is 3456 0 34560 34560
Asked by amandeep.sss1984 | 26th Oct, 2020, 08:07: PM
If your question states The three number are in ratio 2:3:5 . The sum of their cubes is 34560 find the numbers.
Let the numbers be 2x, 3x, 5x.
(2x)3 + (3x)3 + (5x)3 = 34560
8x3 + 27x3 + 125x3 = 34560
160x3 = 34560
x3 = 216 = 63
x = 6
Numbers will be 2x = 12, 3x = 18 and 5x = 30
Answered by | 27th Oct, 2020, 04:50: PM
- what is the cube of 8
- by what least number should 4000 be divided so as to obtain a number which is a perfect cube
- what is cube?
- Find the smallest number by which 192 need to be divided to obtain a perfect cube
- Show that 189 is not a perfect cube.
- Show that 74088 is a perfect cube. Also, find the number whose cube is 74088.
- Which of the following numbers is a perfect cube? i) 46656 ii) 5324
- Find the cubes of the following numbers: i) ii) 0.06 iii)
- Which of the following are cubes of an even number? i) 216 ii) 729 iii) 3375
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number