CBSE Class 8 - Perfect Cube Videos
- what is the cube of 8
- by what least number should 4000 be divided so as to obtain a number which is a perfect cube
- The three numbers are in the ratio 2ratio 3ratio5 the sum of their cubes is 3456 0 34560 34560
- what is cube?
- Find the smallest number by which 192 need to be divided to obtain a perfect cube
- Show that 189 is not a perfect cube.
- Show that 74088 is a perfect cube. Also, find the number whose cube is 74088.
- Which of the following numbers is a perfect cube? i) 46656 ii) 5324
- Find the cubes of the following numbers: i) ii) 0.06 iii)
- Which of the following are cubes of an even number? i) 216 ii) 729 iii) 3375
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.