An object is placed at a distance of 15 vm infront of a concave mirror whose focal length is 10 cm at what distance the image is formed? what are the properties of image?
Asked by chindamsaiprasad | 31st Jul, 2020, 10:50: AM
u = -15 cm
f =-10 cm
This means that object is placed between centre of curvature and focus.
We know, when the object is placed between the centre of curvature and focus of concave mirror the image formed is real, inverted and magnified
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Aug, 2020, 12:14: AM
- if an image formed an a concave mirror is real and enlarged its magnification will be
- explain why a ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror gets reflected along the same path ?
- An object of size 5 cm is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of concave mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. a) Find the position of the image, its nature and size. b) Draw the corresponding ray diagram.
- distinguish between real image and virtual image
- write the rules for the formation of image by spherical mirrors
- A spherical mirror produces an image of magnification -1.0 on a screen placed at a distance of 30 cm from the pole of the mirror. a) Write the type of mirror used. b) What is the focal length of this mirror? c) Calculate the object distance. d) What is the nature of the image formed? e) Draw the ray diagram to show the image formation.
- where should be the object placed in front of a concave mirror so as the magnification obtained is -2?
- about image formed by convex mirror
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number