An arrow 2.5cm high is placed at a distance of 25 cm from a diverging mirror of focal length 20 cm. find the nature, position and size of the image formed
Asked by sisugsgsgsysyhshz | 9th Jun, 2017, 03:12: PM
This question is from a reference book - Lakhmir Singh and Manjitt Kaurr Physics which is already answered on our website.
To avail all the solutions of the same reference book by subscribing our annual package.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 9th Jun, 2017, 03:49: PM
- when we reverse the image then image will formed or not
- A REAL OBJECT IS LOCATED IS LOCATED AT ZERO END OF A METER STICK. A CONCAVE MIRROR LOCATED AT 100 cm END OF THE METER STICK FORMS AN IMAGE OF THE OBJECT AT THE 70cm POSITION. A CONVEX MIRROR PLACED AT THE 60cm POSITION FORMS A FINAL IMAGE AT THE 10 cm POINT WHAT IS THE RADIUS OF CURVATURE OF THE CONVEX MIRROR?
- A concave mirror produces three times magnified (enlarged) real image of an object placed at 10cm in front of it . Where is the image located?
- why presently sign convention is known as new sign convention
- findthe size nature and position of image formed when an object of size 1 cm is placed at a distance of 15from a fro from a concave mirror of focal length 10cm cm from a concave mirror of focal length in centimetre from a concave mirror of
- please find the answer
- why can't we write mirror formula as f = v + u
- Is magnification =f/f-u (or) f/u-f
- In which part of mirror we will take positive and negative sign?In Concave and convex mirror
- in magnification topic numerical problem solve
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number