A scooter acquires a velocity of 36 km in 10 seconds just after the start. calculate the accelaration of the scooter.
Asked by deeptisingh25 | 29th Jun, 2014, 03:28: PM
From the equation of motion, we get,
v = u + a t
Initial velocity, u=0 [ Since, body starts from rest ]
Final velocity, v=36 km/h = 36 x [1 km/h=]
Therefore, v = 10 m/s
t = 10 sec
v = u + a t
v - u = a t
Therefore, a = 1 m/s2
Hence, the acceleration of the scooter is 1 m/s2.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 30th Jun, 2014, 08:56: AM
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- how I find acceleration
- PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number