A particle starts from a point with a velocity of +6.0m/s and move with an acceleration of -2.0m/s^2. Show that after 6 seconds the particle will be at the starting point.
Asked by Ayush | 3rd Apr, 2015, 06:58: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 6th Apr, 2015, 11:01: AM
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
- When you say a body is in (a) uniform acceleration (b) non-uniform acceleration?
- Define radian . Show that 1 radian =57.3
- Why time is stated twice , while stating acceleration
- When will you say a body is in (i) uniform acceleration? (ii) non-uniform acceleration?
- A bus decreases its speed from 80 km/h to 60 km/h in 5 s. Find the acceleration of the bus.
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. Find its acceleration.
- State which of the following situations are possible and give an example for each of these: (a) An object with a constant acceleration but with zero velocity (b) An object moving in a certain direction with an acceleration in the perpendicular direction.
- Define Acceleration. Give the formula to find acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number