9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
Asked by js9600049 | 12th May, 2020, 12:56: PM
When 9.7 g of CuSO4.nH2O heated it looses 3.5 g of water.
Answered by Ravi | 14th May, 2020, 09:04: PM
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
- how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
- avogadro no.??
- કુદરતમાંથી મેળવવામાં આવેલ સૌપ્રથમ કાર્બનિક પદાર્થ કયો???? A. આલ્ડિહા Ed B. આલ્કોહોલ C. કારબોક્સિલિક એસિડ D. યુરિયા
- a sample of pure water with whenever the salts always contain dotdotdot by mass of oxygen and and 11. by mass of
- 2 grams of magnesium react with 1.12 grams of oxygen in a closed vessel the reactant which is an excess and its left amounts are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number