10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
Asked by bakhtorsinghb | 14th Sep, 2020, 08:18: AM
Please click here
Answered by Ramandeep | 14th Sep, 2020, 09:44: AM
- When lead sulphide, PbS and lead oxide, PbO, are heated together the products are lead metal and sulphur dioxide, SO2. PbS(s) + 2PbO(s) 3Pb (l) + SO2 (g). If 14.0 g of lead oxide reacts according to the above equation, how many (a) moles of lead (b) grams of lead, (c) atoms of lead and (d) grams of sulphur dioxide are formed? (Atomic mass : Pb = 207.0, S = 32.1 ; O =16.0)
- 1) Calculate the number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in 0.25 mol of Cl2 gas. 2) Molar mass of O is 16 g mol-1. What is the mass of one atom and one molecule of Oxygen?
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Limitations of law of constant composition
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number