CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- The maximum number of molecules is present in. (a) 15 L of H2 gas at STP (b) 5 L of N2 gas at STP. (c) 1.5 g of H2 gas (d) 5 g of O2 gas
- Number of carbon atom present in 22 gram of CO2 is
- calculate the number of hydrogen atoms and oxygen atom in 1 mole of water!
please help Mee
- calculate the molarity of a 3.58m aqous rbcl solution with a density of 1.12g/ml
- During formation of photochemical smog, methane react with ozone to form an aldehyde. How many moles of methane will be oxidized by 4 mole of ozone?
Gave the answer
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.