1. a capacitor has been charged by a DC source. what are the magnitudes of the conduction and displacement currents, when it is fully charged?
2. two wires of equal lenght, one copper and the other of manganin have same resistance. which is thicker?
Asked by ritu.nathawani | 8th Mar, 2015, 12:40: AM
Given that the capacitor is fully charged, This implies that the it maintains a constant voltage V and the charge q will also be a constant.
Please ask the other question as a seperate query
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 8th Mar, 2015, 08:27: PM
- pls explain
- Why light can travel in vacuum where as sound can not do so
- What is polarisation
- how are frequency and intencity of electromagnetic wave related?
- What is an electromagnetic wave?
- State the properties of Electromagnetic Waves.
- Which scientist a. Predicted the presence of electromagnetic waves b. Experimentally demonstrated the existence of electromagnetic waves
- Calculate the time period of visible light for which the human eye is most sensitive.
- Explain the Hertz experiment to generate the electromagnetic wave.
- Suppose a plane electromagnetic wave is travelling in x direction. What is a. The direction of the electric and magnetic field vectors b. The ratio of magnitudes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number