NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12-science Ncert Biology Xii
From learning radioactive wastes and genetics to understanding food production and reproductive health, your Class 12 Science syllabus for Biology introduces you to a wealth of information. On TopperLearning, we have collated the preferred learning resources for you to study and revise all the chapters in Biology with ease.
Take advantage of our NCERT solutions to quickly revise questions and answers from your NCERT Biology Class 12 textbook. You may not have enough time to read every concept before the exam. That’s the reason, we have got the Most Important Questions (MIQs) compiled by experts to support you with last-minute revision.
If you would like to know how well you are prepared for the Biology exam, test your knowledge with our mock tests. To practise exam questions, you can go through our sample papers and previous year question papers. For additional help, utilise our ‘Ask The Expert’ feature to clear your doubts related to concepts in your Biology syllabus.
Biology is more theoretical than other Science subjects in Class 12. Your Class 12 Biology marks are important for securing admission to pursue an undergraduate course in one of India’s reputed colleges. Our Class 12 Biology solutions will be helpful for a stress-free preparation for preparing the theoretical concepts in Biology.
Biology solutions for textbook questions, previous year papers and sample papers can be useful in many ways. There are several object-type questions and diagrams which can help you to score marks in your board exam. You can practise the solutions to correctly answer objective-type questions and also, you’ll know how to label diagrams accurately.
When you study the solutions to different types of questions, you gain clarity of the concepts. With conceptual clarity, you can write answers to theory questions in your own words. Don’t stress about your Class 12 Biology exam, just sincerely practise the Biology solutions as much as possible to prepare for comfortably writing your final exams.
- Chapter 1 - Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 - Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 - Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 - Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 - Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 - Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 - Evolution
- Chapter 8 - Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 - Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 - Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 - Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 - Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter 13 - Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 - Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 - Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 - Environmental Issues
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number