ICSE Class 9 Physics Measurements and Experimentation
- I have a doubt on this question: The time period of a simple pendulum on earth is 2 s. What will be the time period of same pendulum when it is brought on moon? (hint: value of g at moon is 1/6 of value of g at earth’s surface).
- Sir can you say me some conceptual questions from measurement and experimentation (class 9)
- With the help of the example explain how will you do measurements
- What is the meaning of amplitide, oscillation and period in a simple pendulum.
- What is the difference between vernier calliper and screw guage
- Hi sir i am from icse 9. My doubt is what is meant by "time of simple pendulum"...
- 1,2,3 question
- It takes 8 minutes fro light to reach from the sun to the earth surface .if a speed of light is taken to be 3×100000000 m /s find the distance from the sun to the earth in km.
- Calculate time period of a simple pendulum of length 1.12m on the surface of moon. The acceleration due to gravity on surface of moon is 1/6th of the acceleration due to gravity on earth.
- What is the difference between a simple pendulum and a compound pendulum??
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.