ICSE Class 9 - Measurement of Length Videos
- describe in steps how would you see a verniar calipers to measure the length of a small rod
- with the help of a labelled diagram explain how is the negative zero error of a screw gauge determined also explain how such an error corrected
- Which type of error is Present in the screw gauge.
- How can the least count of a screw gauge be decreased?
- what is measurement
- The wavelength of light is 589nm. What is its wavelength in Å.
- Wht do you understand by least count of instrument?
- how dicovered screw gauage?
- Is there any advantage of screw gauge over vernier calliper or vice versa? If not why do we have 2 instruments?
- if a screw moves by 1mm in 2 rotations and its circular scale has 500 dimensions, then find the pitch and LC of the screw
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.