ICSE Class 9 Maths Mid-Point and Its Converse
- prove that EFGH is a parallelogram
- what is meant by bisect ??
- Ina given triangle ABC ,P, Q and R are the mid point of BC ,CA and AB respectively. If BP = 3.6 cm,AC = 4.8 cm and PQ = 2.3 cm find the value of RQ ,RP ,AR AND AB
- Given a //gm ABCD where X and Y are the mid points of sides BC and CD respectively. Prove that: Ar(AXY) = 3/8× ar. (//gm ABCD)
- In triangle ABC, M is the mid-point of AB and a straight line through M and parallel to BC cuts AC at N. Find the lengths of AN and MN, if BC = 7cm and AC = 5 cm.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.