ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Preparation Of Hydrogen
- We not prefer Iron for the preparation of hydrogen gas because impurities are present but zinc also contains impurities than why do we prefer that element?
- Why do we collect the hydrogen gas by downward displacement of water? Why not by air?
- which of the following reaction can give hydrogen gas. (1)Zn + conc.H2SO4 (2)Cu + dil. H2SO4 (3)Mn + very dilute HNO3 (4)pb + dil HNO3 Plzzzz explain all options....Thanks!!
- Hydrogen can be prepared with the metal zinc by using a.acid b.alkali c.water
- HOW CAN YOU OBTAIN HYDROGEN FROM NAOH (EXCEPT ELECTROLYSIS)?
- Why lead is not used in the preparation of hydrogen
- Answer attached Question. 6 all
- which meatal is prefered for the preparation of hydrogen.(i)from water, (ii) from acid
- For making hydrogen by reaction with HCl acid granulated zinc is preferred to blocks of zinc. Give reasons
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number