how we can prepare hydrogen by sodium
Asked by palrinabiwas | 22nd Nov, 2021, 08:39: AM
When metal reacts with acid it forms hydrogen.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Nov, 2021, 07:54: PM
- what do u mean by vegurosluly
- state some sources of hydrogen
- Why hydrogen is not collected by downward displacment of air??
- plz. ans. this
- We not prefer Iron for the preparation of hydrogen gas because impurities are present but zinc also contains impurities than why do we prefer that element?
- Why do we collect the hydrogen gas by downward displacement of water? Why not by air?
- which of the following reaction can give hydrogen gas. (1)Zn + conc.H2SO4 (2)Cu + dil. H2SO4 (3)Mn + very dilute HNO3 (4)pb + dil HNO3 Plzzzz explain all options....Thanks!!
- Hydrogen can be prepared with the metal zinc by using a.acid b.alkali c.water
- HOW CAN YOU OBTAIN HYDROGEN FROM NAOH (EXCEPT ELECTROLYSIS)?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number