ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Basics Of Chemistry
- A molecular formula represents an element
- formula and valence of aluminate
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what is atom
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
- How to find valency of compounds like 2 for SO4, 1 for NO3 and so on. Explain with the help of more examples. (Please explain using the simplest way at basic level but it should be correct) Thank You.
- calculate the percentage of phosphorus in : (a) Calcium hydrogen phosphate Ca(H2PO4)2 (a) Calcium hydrogen phosphate ( Ca(
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number