ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Basics of Chemistry
Which is the correct full form of IUPAC?
Which of the following is the standard reference used for calculating the atomic mass according to IUPAC?
Isotopes have the same number of ………… but different number of ………...
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what is atom
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
- How to find valency of compounds like 2 for SO4, 1 for NO3 and so on. Explain with the help of more examples. (Please explain using the simplest way at basic level but it should be correct) Thank You.
- calculate the percentage of phosphorus in : (a) Calcium hydrogen phosphate Ca(H2PO4)2 (a) Calcium hydrogen phosphate ( Ca(
- As we know that nuclear bombs are very dangerous , then why they are used?
- Who we can notice that ion is positive ion means cation
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number