ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Language of Chemistry
Which is the correct full form of IUPAC?
Which of the following is the standard reference used for calculating the atomic mass according to IUPAC?
Isotopes have the same number of ………… but different number of ………...
- how to calculate the mass of an atom
- what is symbol
- A molecular formula represents an element
- formula and valence of aluminate
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what is atom
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.