how to calculate the mass of an atom
Asked by ayantanchoudhuri | 26th Jun, 2022, 06:47: PM
To calculate the atomic mass of a single atom of an element, add up the mass of protons and neutrons.
Answered by Ravi | 27th Jun, 2022, 11:25: AM
- what is symbol
- A molecular formula represents an element
- formula and valence of aluminate
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what is atom
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number