formula and valence of aluminate
Asked by happyddl2012 | 24th Jun, 2021, 10:10: AM
Formula of Aluminate= AlO3
Valency of Aluminate=-1
Answered by Ravi | 24th Jun, 2021, 10:33: AM
- what is symbol
- A molecular formula represents an element
- dash +H2O>CO+DASH
- what is the valency of NH4 in (NH4)3PO4
- Mark the following statements whether true or false : 1.All elements have a unique valency. 2.Phosphate is a divalent ion. 3.Chemical equations are balanced to satisfy the law of conservation of mass.
- what is atom
- what qualitative and quantitative information is conveyed by a symbol
- What information does a symbol convey??
- How to find valency of compounds like 2 for SO4, 1 for NO3 and so on. Explain with the help of more examples. (Please explain using the simplest way at basic level but it should be correct) Thank You.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number