ICSE Class 9 Biology Cell Structure And Types
- What is the need and function of Osmotic Pressure ?
- Why does Osmosis require a Semi-permeable Membrane and Diffusion doesn't?
- What is the function of Protein, Carbohydrate and Cholestrol molecules present in the cell membrane?
- which cell organelle is the key to the life of the cell
- difference between protoplasm and cytoplasm
- Difference between Plant cell and an Animal cell. (At least 5 points required)
- write the difference between SER and RER
- key word of Plasmamembrane
- Label the diagram
- List various parts of a cell which are seen when studied under electron microscope.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number