ICSE Class 9 Biology Cell Structure and Types
The smallest living unit of a living organism is the
Regulating the entry and exit of substances in a cell is a function of the
Which of the following is not a characteristic of a prokaryotic cell?
__________ is called the brain of the cell.
- difference between protoplasm and cytoplasm
- Difference between Plant cell and an Animal cell. (At least 5 points required)
- write the difference between SER and RER
- key word of Plasmamembrane
- Label the diagram
- List various parts of a cell which are seen when studied under electron microscope.
- what is protoplast
- Why protoplasm cannot be analysed chemically
- in plant cell there are fewer mitochondria why
- what is cell
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number