ICSE Class 9 Biology Cell : The Unit of Life
Prokaryotic means cells with a primitive
In which of the following organisms will you find a prokaryotic cell structure?
Which of the following correctly represents the hierarchy in organisation in organisms?
- Why do the doctors administer saline only, but not the distilled water
- organelle connected with protein synthesisn is
- What are the openings found on older stems?
- hi it is not opening
- How we are born
- Human red blood cells are circular and biconcave whereas white blood cells are amoeboid- give reason.
- What is the need and function of Osmotic Pressure ?
- Why does Osmosis require a Semi-permeable Membrane and Diffusion doesn't?
- What is the function of Protein, Carbohydrate and Cholestrol molecules present in the cell membrane?
- which cell organelle is the key to the life of the cell
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.