ICSE Class 9 Biology Cell : The Unit of Life
____________ is a jelly-like material which contains cell organelles.
The movement of molecules such as glucose and sucrose is restricted because of the presence of the
Which of the following observations will help you deduce whether a cell is prokaryotic in nature?
- Why do the doctors administer saline only, but not the distilled water
- organelle connected with protein synthesisn is
- What are the openings found on older stems?
- hi it is not opening
- How we are born
- Human red blood cells are circular and biconcave whereas white blood cells are amoeboid- give reason.
- What is the need and function of Osmotic Pressure ?
- Why does Osmosis require a Semi-permeable Membrane and Diffusion doesn't?
- What is the function of Protein, Carbohydrate and Cholestrol molecules present in the cell membrane?
- which cell organelle is the key to the life of the cell
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.