ICSE Class 8 Maths Linear Equations
- the digits of a two-digit number differ by 3 if the digits are interchanged and the resulting number is added to the original number we get 121 find the original number
Please explain this
- The sum of 3 consecutive multiples of 7 is 777, one multiple among the three multiples is
- rohits mother age is five times rohits age. if the sum of their ages is 66.find the ages of rohit and his mother
- The sum of three consecutive multiples of 7 is 777. Find the three numbers
- The base of an isosceles triangle is 3 cm longer than each of other sides if the perimeter is 54 cm find the length of its sides
- The difference between the two numbers is 7. Two times the smaller number added to the larger number gives 22. Find the two numbers.
- One number is three times the other number. The difference between the two numbers is 12. Find the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 9. The difference in their squares is also 9.Find the number.
- In the triangle, sum of two angles is 90° which is the measure of the third angle. Also, the difference of these 2 angles is 10°, find the measure of these two unknown angles.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.