ICSE Class 10 Physics Calorimetry
- A piece of ice of mass 40g is added to 200g of water at 50 degree celcius
- a calorimetry of mass 50g contains 200g of water at 30degree celcius . Calculate the final temperature of the mixture when 40g of ice at -10degree celcius is added to it.
- find result of mixing 10g of ice at-10c of water at 10c
- Is heat a conserved quantity? Give reason in suport of your answer?
- The temperature of 170g of water at 50degree celsius is lowered to 5degree celcius by adding certain amount of ice to it.Find the mass of ice added . (Take ,specific heat capacity of water=4200J/kg0c and specific latent heat of ice =36000J/kg)
- Water falls from a height of 50m. Calculate the rise in the temperature of water when it strikes the bottom. G=10ms-2 C=4200J/Kg°C
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.