ICSE Class 10 - Sulphuric Acid Videos
Sulphuric Acid, Sulphuric Acid
write an equation for the reaction of SO² with h²O
- draw a draft to show Difference between HCl, HNO3 and H2SO4.
- Why H2SO4 is used in the laboratory preparation of HCl?
- X is formed when SO3 is dissolved in Sulphuric acid.
- 13. Write the balanced chemical equation to support each of the statements given below (use only dilute sulphuric acid). a. Basic oxide + acid → salt + water b. Metallic carbonate + acid → salt + water + carbon dioxide
- Name the gas evolved when: dil. sulphuric acid reacts with sodium sulphite. Give the balanced chemical equation of the reaction as well.
- we know water is a non electrolyte since it requires h2so4 to ionize to positively harged hydronium ions and sulphate ions then what property of water makes itself ionize to h+ and oh- ions along with the ionization of the dissolved salts ?? is it so if then why??
- Sir/Madam, kindly answer the following: Why is direct addition of dil. H2SO4 to PbCO3 an impractical methof of preparing lead sulphate?
- give a chemical test to distinguish between dil.sulphuric acid and conc.sulphuric acid