ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Electrolytes, Non-Electrolytes and Electrolysis
- why does water not ionize into it's respective ions until and unless we add some amount of salt to it ?? what property of it makes it behave in this way?
- do the electrons flow from anode to cathode in electrolysis?
- What is the definition of ionization
- what are the electrolysis parameter for electroplating platinum on any other metallic plate.parameter such as current ,voltage and prefferable electrolyte solution.
- State the products at anode and cathode during electrolysis of : 1. Molten NaCl 2. Conc. NaCl Give reasons for your answer.
- Will sugar and acidified water solution conducts electricity? Why?
- is the oxide of a metal 'M' which is above hydrogen in electrochemical series. when dissolved in water forms the corresponding hudroxide which is a good conductor of electricity. 1)State the reaction taking place at thee cathode 2)name the product at the anode
- Pink metal is deposited at the cathode during the electrolysis of the solution of which salt a. Hydrogen chloride b. Copper(II)sulphate c. sodium argentocyanide d. Nickel sulphate
- What are active and inactive electrodes? Give examples of each? How to define them
- What are the products obtained when acidified water is electrolysed using inert electrodes?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.