ICSE Class 10 Biology Meiosis
- Name the following 1 . The exchange of chromatids parts between the maternal and the paternal chromatids of a pair of homologous chromosome during meiosis .
- What is chaisma ?
- The exchange chromatid part between the meternal and paternal pair of the homologus chromosome during meosis
- What is synapsis?
- why is 4 daughter cells produced as a result of meiosis
- Explain about meiosis-2.
- Name the following: 1.The phase of meiosis at which homologus chromosomes are separated.
- why meosis is called a reductional divison
- why miosis called a reductional division
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number