ICSE Class 10 Biology Mitosis
Find out more about the concept of mitosis while learning the structure of chromosomes at TopperLearning. Access our recorded ICSE Class 10 Biology – Structure of Chromosomes – Cell Cycle and Cell Division – Mitosis video lectures online 24/7. Our Biology expert uses attractive visuals to help you with learning mitosis in an engaging manner through our concept videos.
Relearn the basic Biology topic of cell cycle through our chapter resources. Revise concepts like anaphase and telophase to understand how nuclear division occurs during mitosis. ICSE Class 10 Biology Selina Solutions, topic notes and concept videos are some of the available resources you can use to understand the different steps of mitosis.
- Draw anaphase stage with 3 pairs of Chromosomes. Which is the resting phase? Is it interphase or late G1 phase?
- What are the functions of asters? What is the difference between centrioles and centrosomes? What is a homologous chromosome? Define it.
- what is mitosis
- Why spindle fibre form
- What is M phase?
- How does the furrow in the animal cell deepen?
- why does the thickning of chromatin material thicken during the interphase?
- What is the shortest test of mitosis
- What is 'M' phase
- You did not mention KINETOCHORE which connects the chromatids to the spindle fibres to pull them towards the poles.......Please confirm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number