ICSE Class 10 Biology Structure of Chromosomes, Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- mitosis and meiosis occurs in which cell ?
- Why do gametes have only half the number of chromosomes? Explain?
- what do mean byidentical dautercell
- the process during which meiosis occurs in human beings
- Why is the number of chromosomes halved in meiosis while it remains constant in mitosis ?
- what is the couses of synapsis
- Name the following 1 . The exchange of chromatids parts between the maternal and the paternal chromatids of a pair of homologous chromosome during meiosis .
- What is chaisma ?
- The exchange chromatid part between the meternal and paternal pair of the homologus chromosome during meosis
- What is synapsis?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.