solve:(1)If PAB is a secant to a circle intersecting the circle at A and B and PT is a tangent,prove that PA*PB=PT2 using the above prove the following: Triangle ABC is an isosceles triangle,such that AB=AC and the point D is the mid-point of AC. A circle is drawn taking BD as diameter,which intersects AB at E.Prove that AE=1/4AC (2)If the list price of a toy is reduced by Rs.2,a person can buy 2 toys more for Rs.360.Find the original price of the toy.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics