kindly provide some important reactions from p-block elements.
If possible give some tips for completing the reaction from p- block elements.
Entire syllabus is important in p-block elements. Please go through the NCERT questions, live test series and model tests to make the concepts more understandable.
For this log on to www.topperlearning.com
However you can go through the following questions..
Structures of Oxoacids: phosphorus, sulphur,
Structures of Fluoride: sulphur, xenon, bromine
Basicity of group 15 element
Most important topics/questions
- Structures of PCl5, H2SO3, H2SO4, H2S2O8, H2S2O7, HOCl, HClO2, HClO3, HClO4
- Complete the reactions:
- Conceptual questions:
- NF3 is an exothermic compound whereas NCl3 is not.
- NH3 is a stronger base than PH3. Why?
- Arrange the following in order of the indicated property:
- F2, Cl2, Br2, I2 in increasing order of bond dissociation enthalpy
- HF, HCl, HBr, HI in increasing order of acidic strength
- NH3, PH3, AsH3, SbH3, BiH3 in increasing order of basic strength
- What are interhalogen compounds?
You have rated this answer /10
- Biology Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Chemistry Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Economics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Hindi Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Mathematics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science
- Physics Question Answers for CBSE Class 12 Science