A charitable trust donates 28 different books of maths, 16 different books of science and 12 different books of social science to the poor student. Each student is given maximum number of books of only one subject of their interest and each student got equal number of books. (a) find the number of books each student got. (b) find the total number of students who got books.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics