CBSE Class 9 - Ultrasound and Human Ear Videos
- explain human ear with lable diagram
- Can blackbox pings signal travel 3000kms? Can it be reflected on metal surface?
- Sound creates vibrations in our ear. We listen sound and understand it. But after this in which form of energy does it gets converted into?
- Why do animals like dogs etc get uneasy before earthquakes?
- How does a hearing aid work?
- How is ultrasound used in various industries?
- Which part of the ear contains the actual hearing organ?
- What causes temporary deafness in high altitude flying aircrafts?
- Draw labelled diagram of auditory parts of human ear and explain how the human ear works.
- (a) What are ultrasounds? Explain the use of ultrasounds in detecting defects in a metal block. (b) Explain how bats use ultrasounds to catch a prey? (c) Explain how moths of certain families are able to escape capture from a bat?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.