CBSE Class 9 Physics Force and Laws of Motion
The two forces contributing to Newton’s third law of motion are
A woman standing on the ground exerts a force of 500 N on the ground, and the ground exerts a force of _______ on her.
- A girl of mass 40 kg jumps with a horizontal velocity of 5m/s onto a stationary cart with frictionless wheels.The mass of the cart is 3 kg.What is her velocity as the cart starts moving?Assume that there is no external unbalnaced force working in the horizontal direction.
- define thrust
- What is Newtons third law of motion
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- 3 rd law motion formula
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.