CBSE Class 9 Physics Force and Laws of Motion
_____________ resists a change in the state of motion.
When the brakes of a bus are applied, the passengers
___________ is required to overcome inertia and make a body move from rest.
- explain the derivation of laws of motion
- A hockey ball of mass 200g travelling at 10m/s is struck by a hockey stick so as to return it along its original path with a velocity at 5m/s.Calculate the change of linear momentum occurred in the motion of the hockey ball by the force applied by the hockey stick.
- The concept of inertia was developed by
- WHY DOES A CAR NEEDS TO BE PUSHED HARD ?
- Derive 1st law of motion from second law of motion
- Two bodies have mass 10kg and 15kg have identical size. Which has more inertia?
- According to newton's first law of motion an object tends to remain at rest or in uniform motion until and unless and external forces acts on it so suppose a dog is sleeping and then suddenly it wakes up and starts walking so it has come into motion without any external force acting on it how
- What is there law of Newton?
- A hammer of mass 500g, moving at 50m/s, strikes a nail. The nail stops the hammer in a very short time of 0.01s. What is the force of the nail on the hammer?
- #Jiochat Information about the devices which are works based on the principal of Newton.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.