First law and second law and third law motion examples
Asked by nssdhs | 21st Jul, 2019, 07:41: PM
First law- car at rest.
Second law- car at rest starts moving once accelerated
Third law - rocket launch
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Jul, 2019, 12:00: AM
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- 3 rd law motion formula
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
- Why does a gunman get a jerk on firing a bullet?
- How does Newton's third law explain the walking on the road?
- Write the two essential characteristics of the forces to be classified as action-reaction forces?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number