I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
Asked by deepamajulal | 14th Sep, 2019, 08:43: PM
According to Newton's third law of motion, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It does not matter to which force you call a action force or reaction force. The action and reaction can be interchanged.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Sep, 2019, 04:53: PM
- A girl of mass 40 kg jumps with a horizontal velocity of 5m/s onto a stationary cart with frictionless wheels.The mass of the cart is 3 kg.What is her velocity as the cart starts moving?Assume that there is no external unbalnaced force working in the horizontal direction.
- define thrust
- What is Newtons third law of motion
- according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- 3 rd law motion formula
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number