CBSE Class 9 - Conservation of Linear Momentum Videos
Force and Laws of Motion
Explain and derive the law of conservation of momentum and its real time applications. Define recoil velocity of a gun.
- A boy of mass 45 kg running 6 m/s jumps onto a 30 kg trolley moving in the same direction at 1.5 m/s. Their common velocity will be: A. 4.0 m/s B. 4.2 m/s C. 6.5 m/s D. 8.3 m/
- what is linear momentum ?
- a bullet of mass 20 grams is horizontally fired with a volicity of 150 mls from pistal of mass 2 kg what is the recoil volicity of pistal
- Two hockey players of opposite teams, while trying to hit a hockey ball on the ground collide and immediately become entangled. One has a mass of 60 kg and was moving with a velocity 5.0 m s–1 while the other has a mass of 55 kg and was moving faster with a velocity 6.0 m s–1 towards the first player. In which direction and with what velocity will they move after they become entangled? Assume that the frictional force acting between the feet of the two players and ground is negligible.
vehicle stops on applying brakes does this phenomena violate the principle of conservation of momentum momentum momentum
please answer fast
question number 33
- A bullet of mass 3 kg is fired with a velocity of 150 metre per second find its momentum
- A ball moving at a constant speed 10m/s, hits normally on a wall (mass of ball is 50g) and rebounds with same speed. The change in momentum is
- The mass of a cannon is 500 kg. From this cannon a bullet of 10 kg mass was thrown at a speed of 20 m / s. How long does a cannon retreat if the resistance of the land is one tenth the weight of the cannon?