question number 33
Asked by neha14072006 | 21st Jun, 2020, 08:15: PM
Question: - A gun of mass 3 kg fires a bullet of mass 30 g. The bullet takes 0.003s to move through the barrel of the gun and acquires a velocity of 100 m/s.
Calculate:(i) the velocity with which the gun recoils
(ii) the force exerted on gunman due to recoil of the gun.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Jun, 2020, 03:26: PM
- vehicle stops on applying brakes does this phenomena violate the principle of conservation of momentum momentum momentum
- please answer fast
- A bullet of mass 3 kg is fired with a velocity of 150 metre per second find its momentum
- A ball moving at a constant speed 10m/s, hits normally on a wall (mass of ball is 50g) and rebounds with same speed. The change in momentum is
- The mass of a cannon is 500 kg. From this cannon a bullet of 10 kg mass was thrown at a speed of 20 m / s. How long does a cannon retreat if the resistance of the land is one tenth the weight of the cannon?
- What is the meaning of: p=mu and p=mv Are they equal?
- Formula of momentum
- Two objecrts, each of mass 1.5kg, are moving in the same straight line but in opposite directions. The velocity of each object is 2.5m/s before the collision during which they stick together. What will be the collision?
- a bullet of mass 10 g is fired at a speed of 10 m/s-1 from a gun of a mass of 4 kg. what is the recoil velocity of the gun?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number