CBSE Class 9 - Inequalities in a Triangle Videos
Inequalities in a Triangle
This video explains the relationship between the length and measure of its opposite angle in a triangle and the relation between the sum of any two sides & the third side of a triangle.
- prove that medians of a triangle are equal
show that in a right angle triagle the hypotenuse is the longest side
- What is the greatest possible perimeter of a right angeled triangle with integer sides lengths if one of the sides has length 12?
- Prove that the perimeter of a triangle is greater than the sum of its three medians.
- Prove that if two sides of a triangle are unequal, the longer side has greater angle opposite it.
- In the figure PQ > PR, QS and RS are the bisectors of Q and R respectively. Prove that SQ > SR.
- Prove that the sum of the three altitudes of a triangle is less than the sum of the three sides of the triangle.
- In the figure AD is the bisector of A, prove that AB > BD.
- In the given figure, x > y. Show that LM > LN.