CBSE Class 9 - Congruence Criteria: SAS and ASA Videos
Congruence Criteria: SAS and ASA
Congruence of geometrical figures. Establish the congruence criteria of triangles. Prove SAS and ASA congruence rules.
- if ABCD is a llgm and X and Y are points on the diagonal BD such that DX=BY. Prove that a) AXCY is a llgm
- ABCD is quadrilateral in which P Q R S are mid points of the sides AB BC CD DA. AC is diagonal. show that SR is parallel to AC and SR= 1half 2 AC
- SAS congruence axiom is
- sir is two triangles is congurance by two properties
- Q2. In ￼ABC, AB = AC. X and Y are points on AB and AC such that AX = AY. Prove that ￼ABY ￼ ￼ACX ￼
- Q-a diagonal divides a parallelogram into 2 congruent triangles.prove Doubt-in ncert it is done by only ASA .Can we do it by any other method like SAS OR SSS?And if not why?
- What was and ASA congurrence rule
- 11. In ∆𝐴𝐵𝐶, CP and BQ are equal altitudes to sides AB and AC respectively. Show that ∆𝐴𝐵𝑄 ≅ ∆𝐴𝐶P
- In a triangle PQR if PQ=QR and L, M AND N are the mid points of the sides PQ QR and RP respectively prove that LN=MN