CBSE Class 9 Maths Triangles
- SAS congruence axiom is
- sir is two triangles is congurance by two properties
- Q2. In ￼ABC, AB = AC. X and Y are points on AB and AC such that AX = AY. Prove that ￼ABY ￼ ￼ACX ￼
- Q-a diagonal divides a parallelogram into 2 congruent triangles.prove Doubt-in ncert it is done by only ASA .Can we do it by any other method like SAS OR SSS?And if not why?
- What was and ASA congurrence rule
- 11. In ∆𝐴𝐵𝐶, CP and BQ are equal altitudes to sides AB and AC respectively. Show that ∆𝐴𝐵𝑄 ≅ ∆𝐴𝐶P
- In a triangle PQR if PQ=QR and L, M AND N are the mid points of the sides PQ QR and RP respectively prove that LN=MN
answer to all the following questions
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB||CD and AB=2CD.If its diagonals intersect each other at O, find ratio of areas of triangle AOB and triangle COD.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.