CBSE Class 9 - Graphical Representations Videos
Representing Linear Equation in X and Y axes
Representing linear equation in both x and y axes and find solution of a pair of linear equations using the graphs.
- draw the graph of 3 X + 4 Y = 7. find the coordinates of the point which intersects x axis and y axis
- In a schoo the number of students are 150 out of 150 students .If the girls are 50 more than boys form a linear equation for this data and draw the graph . For this graph find the number of boys and number of girls
- samikaran ke tin haal likhiye be graph khichiye x+y=6 in Hindi
- A number is 36 less than the number obtained by reversing its digits. If its unit’s and ten’s digits are x and y respectively, write the linear equation representing the given information. Also draw the graph of the equation
- Draw Graph for y=2x
- the auto rickshaw fare in the city is charged rs 10 for the first kilometre and @ rs 4 per kilometre for subsequent distance covered . write the linear equation to express the above statement. draw the graph of linear equation
- By graphical method , find the solutions of the linear equation .
- Draw the graph of following linear equation: ? (Take )
- Draw the graph of the equation: ?
- If (2,- 5) point is given, find the equation of a line on which it lies. How many such equations are there? Draw the graph of one such equation.